Blog Post #6

     I can see how Diigo can be a very useful source, especially when collaborating with other teachers or students because you can share your different sources. I like how you can bookmark and annotate on the source. This past week has been my first time using Diigo, so I had to get used to it first. I like how I can see what others have posted in the group and how you can join different groups. I can definitely see myself using this resource in the future. 

    I had never blogged or read a blog until this class, but I can now say that I really like it. Blogging each week is fun! and I learn so much by reading my classmate's blogs. It is an easy way to post things with no limit on how many characters you can use, and I also really enjoy how casual it is. It's cool how my Twitter is now set up to it. I really want to use blogs in my future class! 

    When teaching I will definitely use the Web 2.0 source, Youtube. I have used Youtube all throughout my educational career whether it be for looking up videos to help me learn or review something or posting my own videos. I have posted videos of me teaching a subject and of me acting for my forensics speech and debate class. Youtube is a wonderful way to reach out to others and to learn from them as well. There are countless ways you can use it in class, but it is definitely a resource that should be taken advantage of.

https://www.youtube.com/

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #4

Blog Post #5

Blog Post #3